Along about three years ago; I had a Facebook friend who kept talking about these essential oils. Knowing that I have always been drawn to essential oils my curiosity was peeked. Honestly, I only ever used essential oils from the health food store to make my home smell good and loved the smell of patchouli and the oil rain. It was just a bit of my hippy side singing some joy.
Anyway, I started to investigate the two different kinds of oils just getting started; did my research and found that Young Living oils sounded like a great fit for me. They are completely therapeutic grade essential oils, and are processed seed to seal straight in the bottle. Young Living oils are known for their purity, quality, and potency. One of the reasons I was so interested in essential oils was for wellness. I suffer from fibromyalgia and was looking for a different resource to maintain or help dissipate my paint. Also, among my other problems like allergies I also suffer from panic attacks. I had did some research on essential oils and how they can holistically help instead of chemically induced medications. After being intrigued, I bit the bullet and ordered my kit.
Honestly, I was leary to spend "that much money" on essential oils, but my alternative was being drug induced from chemical tablets. IT HAS BEEN WELL WORTH IT!! After my kit arrived I was hooked!
When my kit arrived I was so happy to receive my diffuser; it made all the difference in the world! Here are some benefits from aromatic diffusing: Use essential oils aromatically to uplift the spirit.
Rub 2–3 drops of essential oil between your palms and inhale deeply.
Add a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head and bowl with a towel. Breathe deeply and slowly.
Use your favorite essential oils in your diffuser.
2. Many essential oils are safe and beneficial to use directly on the skin.
• Place 2–3 drops of essential oil directly on the desired area and massage in. Repeat as desired. Always follow the label’s dilution instructions.
Caution: Essential oils are very potent and may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, apply Young Living’s V-6TM Vegetable Oil Complex or any pure vegetable oil to the area to dilute.
About Therapeutic grade oils:
- Seed: It starts with the highest quality seeds to optimize the best essential oil production potential.
- Cultivate: Young Living farms are located around the world and are carefully monitored by experts to make sure the quality level of cultivation process meets the highest of standards..
- Distill: Gentle techniques are used to extract the oils preserving precious components.
- Test: Young Living has internal labs that test the precious oils, but also use third party facilities for testing.
- Seal: Using state-of-the-art equipment, the essential oils are carefully bottled, labeled and shipped worldwide.